We’ve been buried and busy for a while now prepping for the IGF, and now it’s only a few days away. Time to come up for some sweet, sweet air. Andy and I will arrive in San Francisco on Saturday night, enjoy a little r&r, and get ready for an exciting few days in indie-gaming-wonderland. Looking forward to meeting like- (and unlike-) minded developers, folks from the industry in general, and to soak up some game-dev wisdom.
News and updates:
- We’re on Steam! It’s awesome to see our game — even if it’s just the demo for now — on the service.
- We’ve also signed a distribution deal with Direct2Drive, and Osmos has been nominated for the D2D Vision Award!
- A new interview is up on GameDev.net
- Voting closes tomorrow for this year’s IGF audience award. So if you haven’t yet, go enjoy some fine indie-games and make your voice heard.
- If you’re curious, take a peek at our latest mote-visuals experiments.
Ok, back to it. And if you’re attending the IGF this year, come say hi to us at our “booth”.