Enjoying Osmos? Here's a very easy way to help us out.

Feedback and support for the iOS (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch) versions of Osmos
eddybox
Site Admin

Enjoying Osmos? Here's a very easy way to help us out.

Postby eddybox » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Hey everyone,

For some strange reason, people who don't enjoy the game band together on iTunes a lot more than people who do enjoy it.

For example, on the US iTunes store, Osmos currently has the following rating distribution:
5 stars: 155
4 stars: 7
3 stars: 1
2 stars: 3
1 star: 5

It also has 117 user written reviews, which are almost all great!

But... the first, "most helpful" review is a 2-star complaint about the game. <shrug.> So, instead of (or in addition to) writing your own glowing review about Osmos, please band together and click "Yes" next to "Was this review helpful" on others people's great reviews.

Here are the App Store pages:
iPad: http://itunes.com/apps/osmosforipad
iPhone: http://itunes.com/apps/osmos

Thanks!! :)
Eddy

me.mark

Re: Enjoying Osmos? Here's a very easy way to help us out.

Postby me.mark » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:34 pm

ITunes (like when purchasing) knows that I'm in Australia and forces me to the Oz store, so I can't make comment on the US store. :-(

Ben

Postby Ben » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Hopefully you have ways to obtain those eval not only limited to US store.

On the Canadian flavor of the app store your stats goes:

All versions

5 stars: 78
4 stars: 2
3 stars: 1
2 stars: 0
1 star: 2

22 written reviews all 5 stars except one which is 4 but it's a positive one as well. Have not seen a single negative line in the comments. Your work is definitively a hit in Canada for sure.

I had no hangs, no crashes, all tap features work perfectly on my iPad.

Great work!

eddybox
Site Admin

Postby eddybox » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:04 am

We're Canadian actually (based in Nelson, BC, but also in Toronto and Montreal), so that must be our "home team advantage!" ;-)

Thanks!
Eddy

stationstops

Postby stationstops » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:01 am

Hi Guys,

My name is Chris and I'm an iPhone developer - I publish StationStops for iPhone and ReadFaster.

I downloaded your app a couple of days ago and have been playing it alot.

I have never done this for any app before, but after I left you a glowing 5-star review today, posted your trailer on my blog, and Twitter'd that all my followers must buy it sight unseen, I insisted in coming to your support page and registering just so I could post the following:

"BRAVO!"

This is an exceptional game and an exceptional iPad app that sets a new high bar in originality for the platform

Job well done. You guys obviously have the skills - but much more, when playing this app its clear that you also have vision and care alot about your craft.

Can't see what you have in store next.

Chris

Ben

Postby Ben » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:58 pm

stationstops wrote:
This is an exceptional game and an exceptional iPad app that sets a new high bar in originality for the platform.

In a one liner, i can't see a better way to describe my first impresion of Osmos!

Ben

Postby Ben » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:49 pm

eddybox wrote:We're Canadian actually (based in Nelson, BC, but also in Toronto and Montreal), so that must be our "home team advantage!" ;-)

Thanks!
Eddy

Montréal here. I should had figured that an idea like that for a game, and one that is intelligent, that query your mind instead of the hands reflexes... Must had been "Kanucs" lol

Long time ago, a math teacher created a model to demonstrate the theories.... The model became the Rubic Cube!...

Osmos feels like a sort of potential feedback of the "rubic cube effect"... Initialy a "toy" that could easily be transformed as a 21th century "classroom models" to teach and practicaly demonstrate various science principles for the future generation which are all already running around with the platform.... It's has Huge academic raw power right there already.

Miti96

Postby Miti96 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:15 am

In de Dutch app store (where the iPad isn't even out yet) are 5 reviews; all are 5 stars. 3 reviews are written and are all exceptionally positive.

Good job guys!

Return to “iOS Osmos (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch)”