Suffering Osmos withdrawl

Feedback and support for the iOS (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch) versions of Osmos
mephmitchell

Suffering Osmos withdrawl

Postby mephmitchell » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:33 pm

So I bought Osmos for the iPhone, and played it a lot over the last two weeks. I have all the acheivements (and completed every level). I've randomized and replayed the harder levels, but it is to the point now that I know what to do to pass these levels.

I long for that challenge that I had the first time I started each of those levels. The cursing at the attractor that sucked me up before I even had a chance to catch my first mote, or repulsor that continued to evade me until I shot out so much of my mass chasing it that I ended up smaller...

My question is, when will I see more? Will there be a sequel? More levels added? If nothing in the near future, are there any other games for the iPhone that fans of Osmos have enjoyed?

Thanks.

eddybox
Site Admin

Re: Suffering Osmos withdrawl

Postby eddybox » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Hey mephmitchell,

Wow, some of those last levels are hard, so that's impressive! If replaying random versions of the hardest levels is "too easy," then you may enjoy Osmos on PC (Windows, Mac or Linux). The final levels on PC are a bit harder, and then, once you've completed them all, you unlock bonus content in the form of... infinite levels, each one harder than the last. :shock: There are people out there who have beaten 100 Feraxes, completed Epicycles levels of ridiculous difficulty, etc, etc.

Yes, we're crazy. ;-)

I also really love Eliss, Blockhouse and Drop7.

Cheers,
Eddy

Return to “iOS Osmos (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch)”