osmos on iTouch....BIG problem

Feedback and support for the iOS (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch) versions of Osmos
Jools

osmos on iTouch....BIG problem

Postby Jools » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:29 am

I've bought Osmos for my iTouch but it has seriously interfered with my screen! It seemed to start when I zoomed in on a level. When I came out of the game, everything on my screen was SUPER HUGE....now I cannot get the screen back to normal. I can just about navigate so went back into the game to see if I could 'unzoom' everything but, although it does it in the game, when I come out...everything is still big. I managed to fix it first time it happened but it's not having it now. Please help, what can I do??!!

eddybox
Site Admin

Re: osmos on iTouch....BIG problem

Postby eddybox » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:49 am

Hi Jools,

Here's the quote from our FAQ:

The three-finger tap to pause/exit isn’t working for me.
You have the “Zoom” accessibility feature enabled on your iPhone, which intercepts the input. This is why we also added the four-finger tap to access the menu. If you want to disable the accessiblity feature on your iPhone, go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Zoom -> and switch to Off.

Hope that helps!

Eddy

Jools

Re: osmos on iTouch....BIG problem

Postby Jools » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:42 am

Thanks Eddy

I read through the advice before you posted this up actually, and it worked! The only problem was actually getting to the accessibility and zoom features as everything on my iTouch screen was so HUGE it was really difficult to navigate! BUT..I did it. Thanks for the helpful advice :D

p.s. Maybe the game should come with a warning BEFORE you start playing it?

Return to “iOS Osmos (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch)”