Black Hole Sun Remains Locked

Feedback and support for the iOS (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch) versions of Osmos
aum

Black Hole Sun Remains Locked

Postby aum » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:10 am

I have Osmos iPad version 1.63 build 1425. Completed everything except Black Hole Sun which indicates in gray color with red text "LOCKED". My completion includes Drifter, Atanarjuat, Odysseus, Ambient Master,
Antimatter Master, Warped Chaos Master, Epicycles Master, Impasse Master, Repulsor Master, Sentient Master, Solar Master and Physicist.
Is iPad version doesn't allow playing Black Hole Sun? Or is there any way to unlock it?

curmudgeonlybumbly

Re: Black Hole Sun Remains Locked

Postby curmudgeonlybumbly » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:08 pm

Black Hole Sun is an achievement you earn if you "Collapse the system in Solar 3 by feeding the Attractor." Perhaps that wording is too cryptic. Play the level Arcade->Solar->3. To earn the achievement you need to make the center Attractor which everything is orbiting around, so big that it sucks everything in the Blobiverse (except you) into it. Just like any other mote, Attractors grow bigger when they absorb mass. So fire some of your mass directly at the Attractor, or try to push other motes into it.

Good Luck,

Aaron

aum

Re: Black Hole Sun Remains Locked

Postby aum » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:44 pm

Thanks for the quick response. I thought it was another series of what I can play but I could see that it is a special achievement. Thanks anyway.

Return to “iOS Osmos (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch)”