Achievements won't sync with Game Center

Feedback and support for the iOS (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch) versions of Osmos
Jitse

Achievements won't sync with Game Center

Postby Jitse » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:51 am

Hi!

There are two achievements (There Can Be Only One & Trust) I completed that do show up in the game stats but don't do so in Game Center. I've included a few screenshots to make things clear. All other achievements work perfectly fine.
What could be the problem?

I'm sorry the images are so big, not quite sure how to scale them down apart from reuploading.

Quick update: Enlightened achievement won't sync either.

Jitse

Re: Achievements won't sync with Game Center

Postby Jitse » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:45 am

Is anyone even reading this?

eddybox
Site Admin

Re: Achievements won't sync with Game Center

Postby eddybox » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:44 pm

Hi Jitse,

[Sorry about the super-delayed reply on this. I'm FINALLY catching up on our forum backlog today.]

You're right. Unfortunately this is a known bug in the current version of Osmos. There are four achievements which don't sync properly with Game Center: "There can be only one", "Trust", "Enlightened", and "Transcendent".

Updating the app is actually quite tricky for us at the moment, however, due to some changes Apple has made to their development process which would break multiplayer compatibility across different versions of Osmos. :-( So until we have additional reasons to update we're probably going to let this one "ride" since it's minor. Thanks for understanding and sorry about the inconvenience.

Return to “iOS Osmos (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch)”