Add More Disconnect Quote Options

Feedback and support for the Android versions of Osmos
BurningBright

Add More Disconnect Quote Options

Postby BurningBright » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:25 pm

Sounds petty, but I hate playing against other players with terrible network connections. I constantly see the dreaded "waiting for so-and-so" message that causes the game to lag and therefore me to spin out of control into something larger than me because I can't compensate during the lag.

I'd like to be able to tell my opponent that I'm leaving the game because of a crummy connection, not because I don't want to play them. It just gets awkward when you have to keep leaving and re-entering auto-pick only to re-connect with the same player with the same crap connection over and over.

Something simple like "Sorry, bad network connection" would suffice and should be pretty easy to add in.

Anyway, great game. It's baffling why there aren't more people playing it; it's easily one of the most creative games on the mobile market with tons of replay value.

eddybox
Site Admin

Re: Add More Disconnect Quote Options

Postby eddybox » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion, BurningBright. It's a good idea! We're days away from releasing an update on Android, but I'll look into getting this into the one after that.

Cheers,
Eddy

brisdaz

Re: Add More Disconnect Quote Options

Postby brisdaz » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:34 pm

I agree it's a good idea and simple to implement.

If you want a game sometime my g+ profile is https://plus.google.com/118015595950810462981 if you want to play some time.

Return to “Android Osmos”