Lastest build not working on Samsung Galaxy S [SOLVED]

Feedback and support for the Android versions of Osmos
SuperUnkn0wn

Lastest build not working on Samsung Galaxy S [SOLVED]

Postby SuperUnkn0wn » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:32 am

Hi. I purchased the Humble Bundle Android yesterday and Osmos ran flawlessly on my Samsung Galaxy S (I9000T, Android 2.2.1), later that day a new build was released, I decided to install it and now the game doesn't run at all, I click/touch the icon and the game hangs at the "Hemisphere games" splash screen for 2 minutes until the OS recommends me to force stop the application. I did uninstall and install several times, I even used some of those so called "smart uninstallers and cache cleaners" and still nothing.
Please help!, I want to play the game, it looked beautiful on my phone.
Also in the meanwhile could you please post a link to the previous build, the same one when the humble bundle started, I can live with that temporary solution until a fix for my phone is released.

Thanks! :D
Last edited by SuperUnkn0wn on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuperUnkn0wn

Re: Lastest build not working on Samsung Galaxy S

Postby SuperUnkn0wn » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:33 pm

The latest build works again. Thanks devs you're awesome, now I can fulfill my addiction playing until the battery dies. :mrgreen:

apportable

Re: Lastest build not working on Samsung Galaxy S [SOLVED]

Postby apportable » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Hooray! Yes, this fix was a big one for us. We're pushing out updates pretty quickly, so it's a good bet that if your addiction is interrupted, it won't be for too long :).

- The Apportable Team

Return to “Android Osmos”