Asus Transformer Prime - Osmos HD

Feedback and support for the Android versions of Osmos
rinat

Asus Transformer Prime - Osmos HD

Postby rinat » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:10 am

Hi,

here is a story. I live in Russia. I went to America last month (for the first time) and bought Asus Transformer Prime.

I've downloaded the demo version of Osmos. It was so exciting and so cool so I've decided to buy the full version for $5 (this was my first application I've bought on Android).

The game is fantastic. It was so addictive that once I went outside to get a smoke and got my tablet with me to continue playing that tricky 8/8 round (the last one).

The problem was that I was so in to the game that I've dropped my tablet and its glass got broken:
Image.
Only glass is broken, the screen itself is ok, tablet is ok, it's working just fine, it's just the broken glass.

After that, went to the authorized repair company of Asus in Russia, they said it costs $400 to repair it.
At the same time, the brand new tablet costs $500.

If someone could help with the repair and advise what to do (besides buying a new tablet), I would really appreciate it (my little son, he's 3 years old, is really upset about broken tablet and he asks all the time when we fix it).

Thanks,
Rinat

eddybox
Site Admin

Re: Asus Transformer Prime - Osmos HD

Postby eddybox » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Ugh, sorry to hear that rinat. Not sure what to tell you... :(

Return to “Android Osmos”