skip level

Feedback and support for the Android versions of Osmos
uner

skip level

Postby uner » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Hi,

I have recently flashed my phone and I am now on the first level. Is there any way I could go back to where I stopped without needing to replay everything?

Best,

Ondrej

eddybox
Site Admin

Re: skip level

Postby eddybox » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:19 pm

Hi Ondrej,

It may be possible if you have a backup of the old contents of your phone. If so, the first step is to look in the Osmos installation directory for a file called Osmos.sta.

Cheers,
Eddy

uner

Postby uner » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:47 am

Eddy,

Thanks for your reply. I probably don't have that file anymore, must have gotten rewritten in the re-flash. It would be nice to have this backed up on an SD card (even in case of a transfer to a different phone) as an option from inside the app.

Best,

Ondrej

Chromejob

Backup progress to be restored after factory reset

Postby Chromejob » Wed May 02, 2012 3:15 pm

I can't find the Osmos data directory on my handset, would someone post a link? (I've looked in /mnt/sdcard/Android/data and /mnt/sdcard/ext_sd/Android/ .)

I'm due for an ICS update in June, which will wipe my progress. Noooooo, must not lose my Osmosis. :(

apportable

Postby apportable » Tue May 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Hi all,

The Osmos save file path is here: /data/data/com.hemispheregames.osmos/files/Osmos/Osmos.sta

You'll need to root your device in order to access this file. There is no way to access it without rooting at this time.

- The Apportable Team

Return to “Android Osmos”