Paypal please!

Feedback and support for the Android versions of Osmos
heckcat

Paypal please!

Postby heckcat » Wed May 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Love the demo (works flawlessly on my Samsung Galaxy S2), but like many others, I can't use google checkout because I don't use credit cards. Could you please offer the option to buy directly from your company through Paypal?

apportable

Re: Paypal please!

Postby apportable » Tue May 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi heckcat,

Thanks for your interest in Osmos! We understand your situation, but unfortunately we don't have a way of accepting PayPal payments for the Android version of Osmos at this time. The only distribution channel for Osmos right now is Google Play, and so anyone who would like to purchase the game needs to be able to purchase apps through Google Checkout. We don't have any plans at this time to offer Osmos through other distribution channels, although that could change. Osmos is also available for PC, Mac, and Linux via PayPal purchase, so you might want to check that out.

- The Apportable Team

idkfa

Postby idkfa » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi there,
Like heckcat I'm loving the demo version (the HD version on my asus TF101). also, like heckcat, I want to buy the full game using PayPal.
I understood what you wrote above, I just wanted to show that heckcat isn't alone and that there is a demand for purchasing the android version via other methods.

apportable

Postby apportable » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:03 pm

Thanks for letting us know. We don't have any plans right now to offer Android Osmos in an non-Google Play app store, but we'll announce it if it happens.

Return to “Android Osmos”