Humble Bundle version and multiplayer

Feedback and support for the Android versions of Osmos
tchebb

Humble Bundle version and multiplayer

Postby tchebb » Wed May 15, 2013 5:10 pm

I purchased Osmos HD as part of the Humble Bundle for Android. Today, the Play Store version was updated to support multiplayer using the new Google Play game services, but the new version is not available through the Humble Bundle. Will this version be made available to Humble Bundle purchasers?

Adjacency

Re: Humble Bundle version and multiplayer

Postby Adjacency » Wed May 15, 2013 7:12 pm

I was also wondering this. I've noticed humble apps update before so I'm sure its possible. I'm wondering if there's some rule about being able to use the new APS's in non-Google Play apps though....

Another question.... does the market version of the app also support Cloud Saves? if so, will the humble version also?

eddybox
Site Admin

Postby eddybox » Wed May 15, 2013 10:33 pm

A perfectly reasonable question tchebb & Adjacency!

Yes, we will update the Humble version as well. We've been seriously burning the midnight oil over here, trying to get multiplayer online today in sync with Google's (Play Game Services) announcement! (It was a squeaker!) We'll probably update the Play Store again tomorrow with a few minor fixes we discovered over the course of the day today, and we're working on getting a stable build to Humble customers soon. (The Humble version has a few specific customizations we're going to have to redo for this update.) Hopefully we'll have something for you sometime next week!

As for Cloud Saves, the market version doesn't support it... yet! We're planning to deliver that in an update in the coming weeks as well.

Cheers,
Eddy

Adjacency

Postby Adjacency » Wed May 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Sounds great! :D

It's probably for the best anyway, I'm trying to study for finals and don't need any more distractions than I all ready have :P

tchebb

Postby tchebb » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Is there any update on this? I still don't see the new version on my Humble Bundle page.

eddybox
Site Admin

Postby eddybox » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Hey everyone, it should be available now! We'd love to hear how it works for you! :)

Return to “Android Osmos”