can't figure out multiplayer

Feedback and support for the Android versions of Osmos
catzeyes93

can't figure out multiplayer

Postby catzeyes93 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:08 pm

My account is associated to my gmail account, but when I went to multiplayer, no one and nothing was listed and i had noone to play with. It said I needed to connect to Google people. OK, so I logged into my gmail and added tons of friends as contacts and signed up for a stupid Google account. I went back into the game and multiplayer, and it found all of my contacts, but non of them are playing osmos. Is there a way to play with someone that is not in my gmail contact list? I just don't get how multiplayer works.

eddybox
Site Admin

Re: can't figure out multiplayer

Postby eddybox » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:26 am

Hi catzeyes,

You should be able to look for a game with a random opponent simply by tapping "auto-pick player" instead of a specific friend's name. Take a look at this image for an example: https://developers.google.com/games/ser ... player.png

Is that showing up on your matchmaking screen?

catzeyes93

Re: can't figure out multiplayer

Postby catzeyes93 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:32 pm

Thanks for the screenshot. In the way past when it was working on my other tablet, that is what it looked like. Now I seem to get stuck at the auto pick with it looping in and out of the screen. I would show you pics but image shack seems to no longer be a free image sharing site and now I have to see what site is tablet friendly. I will try to post pics when I can.

Return to “Android Osmos”