Idea for a new Game by Hemisphere - TOWER DEFENSE!!!!

A good place for general questions and comments...
TehWhale

Idea for a new Game by Hemisphere - TOWER DEFENSE!!!!

Postby TehWhale » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:16 pm

Ok, so I love Tower Defense games, and technically they're Indie games. There is a game called "Savage Moon" for the Play Station 3 which is a $10 game, and has a $5 add-on pack. I bought this and I'm really amazed with how fun it is. I was thinking Hemisphere Games could make a similar game, because there is actually no games like that on the computer whatsoever, and if you could get it popular enough, it would be pretty much the only game on the computer for Tower Defense. All the other ones are flash, horrible, non-downloadable, horrible, or any of the above. So I propose to you, Hemisphere Games, Eddy and (sorry forgot the other developers name), to make a amazing tower Defense game, based on Savage Moon by Sony Computer Entertainment America for the PC. Another great variant of the game would be one like "Line Tower Wars", or "Elemental Tower Defense", both custom game maps for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. If you developers need any footage from either games, or Warcraft III CDKey's, to test of these maps, feel free to contact me on steam (TehWhale), email, (tehwhale@live.com), or on these forums via Private Message.

A game this amazing, and well done, you could easily charge $10-$15, and maybe even a giant add-on pack for $5. Of course, this game should be distributed on Steam, because it's so amazing. One last thing Hemisphere, if you need me to test, or even tell if you if I like what you have made, please contact me.

I sure hope you take this seriously, because you would be the only developers to make a successful Tower Defense game for the PC.

Images and logo's soon to come.

TehWhale

Re: Idea for a new Game by Hemisphere - TOWER DEFENSE!!!!

Postby TehWhale » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:46 am

No replies? :(

eddybox
Site Admin

Postby eddybox » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Hi TehWhale,

I don't have much experience playing TD games, so I should probably try Savage Moon out.
Once I buy a PS3 that is... which I'm hoping to do this xmas. ;-)
Thanks for the suggestion!

Eddy

TehWhale

Postby TehWhale » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:16 am

Sweet, Thanks for the reply Eddy. Maybe there is a chance to have a amazing Tower Defense game on the PC.

Return to “Hemisphere Meta”