Xbox 360 Version

A good place for general questions and comments...
vhhughes

Xbox 360 Version

Postby vhhughes » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Well, I'm officially one of those who stumbled across Osmos via the Games for Windows Live channel. I saw it on Saturday, looked it over, bought it, and was not only absolutely delighted and astounded at the game itself, but was even happier to find that it was fully *touch-enabled*, working perfectly on my touch-enabled Win7 tablet! We spent half our weekend at the beach taking turns playing it. I've already started spreading the word via blog and Facebook. Best $10 I've spent in a very long time.

As beautiful & marvelous as the game is, I would love more than anything to be able to pull it up in full high definition on our 100" screen via our Xbox 360. What are the chances you guys might be up to doing a quick port via the XNA Game Studio? At this point, it would not only give you a quick significantly large additional channel for sales (i.e., via Xbox Live either as an Indie game or perhaps even as part of their Live Arcade?), but it would also be another tiny step away from having it up and working for the new Windows Phone Series 7. (which can also be targeted from XNA Game Studio)

I'd be 100% willing to pony up another $10 (or more) for an Xbox 360 edition of Osmos.

Spectacular stuff. Thanks!

liamdawe

Re: Xbox 360 Version

Postby liamdawe » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:27 am

Honestly if it was available for Xbox i think it would gain Hemisphere a big boost in sales and exposure, I'm sure they already know that though.

Battlesnake

Re: Xbox 360 Version

Postby Battlesnake » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 am

To the developers - I'd be more than willing to assist with researching console development/porting Osmos to consoles along with the screen saver without charge

Return to “Hemisphere Meta”