When????

A good place for general questions and comments...
eddybox
Site Admin

Re: When????

Postby eddybox » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:06 am

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your excitement, and your patience!

You should all be able to download the game now (that is, if you purchased it from Hemisphere). Our provider (E-Junkie) seems to be having some serious download speed issues though (bad timing, I know!), and I'm doing my best to get support from them to improve this. Most people are able to get the game after a wait of around 10 minutes or so (sigh...), but if for whatever reason you run out of download attempts, please send me an email (webmaster at this domain) and I'll reset your count.

As for Steam, I expect to it to go on sale within the next few hours. I'll keep you posted!

Also, a general note on the 5 download attempts. This is to make sure a download link to the game doesn't become public and become a major leak for us. As I mentioned above, if you run out of downloads, please send me an email and I'll be happy to reset it for you. As for future updates, we'll reset everyone's download count whenever we release one.

Thanks,
Eddy

celestial

Postby celestial » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:08 am

downloading now :) cant wait to play, only problem is the download is slow as hell 7k a sec :(

cornario

Postby cornario » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 am

eddybox wrote:Hi everyone,

Thanks for your excitement, and your patience!

You should all be able to download the game now (that is, if you purchased it from Hemisphere). Our provider (E-Junkie) seems to be having some serious download speed issues though (bad timing, I know!), and I'm doing my best to get support from them to improve this. Most people are able to get the game after a wait of around 10 minutes or so (sigh...), but if for whatever reason you run out of download attempts, please send me an email (webmaster at this domain) and I'll reset your count.

As for Steam, I expect to it to go on sale within the next few hours. I'll keep you posted!

Also, a general note on the 5 download attempts. This is to make sure a download link to the game doesn't become public and become a major leak for us. As I mentioned above, if you run out of downloads, please send me an email and I'll be happy to reset it for you. As for future updates, we'll reset everyone's download count whenever we release one.

Thanks,
Eddy

Loud and clear!!
/me just passed 58% T^T

bloodyhenry

Postby bloodyhenry » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:55 am

direct2drive downloads are up and running ! The game is awesome, and quite hard :D :D

Sheridan

Postby Sheridan » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:08 am

Osmos finally available on Steam for $8.99!

eddybox
Site Admin

Postby eddybox » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:24 am

Quick on the draw, Sheridan! Thanks! :)

Return to “Hemisphere Meta”