Other payment options?

A good place for general questions and comments...
Onlooker

Other payment options?

Postby Onlooker » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:29 am

Hi.

I've recently purchased Osmos and I love it! Great price, too. I was wondering, however, if I could persuade you to move away from PayPal as it has...history. Recently, one of your indie cohorts, Notch, the developer of Minecraft has been literally robbed of a large sum of money (link) and I really hate reading about these kinds of things, especially when it's happening to one of the developers I really like, which is why I'm writing this to you. I support you and will continue to do so, but if you'd consider other payment options, it would put my mind at ease.

Thanks for reading this and keep up the good work!

Meal Worms

Re: Other payment options?

Postby Meal Worms » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:03 pm

Hi Onlooker,

Thanks your message. Yeah, I heard about this story today too. The PayPal issue is on our radar, and we're always evaluating how things are going, where the risks in our business are, etc., so we'll have to see what the future holds.

Glad you're enjoying Osmos!

Cheers,
Dave

TomH

Re: Other payment options?

Postby TomH » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:28 am

Any progress in making a method other than paypal available? Your FAQ says there should be a link for using credit, but for the life of me I can't find it. I wouldn't want to use a credit card on paypal's site anyway.

Return to “Hemisphere Meta”