Osmos Swedish Translation

A good place for general questions and comments...
Henrik Holst

Osmos Swedish Translation

Postby Henrik Holst » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:13 pm

First of all many thanks for a very great game that works flawless on my 64-bit Ubuntu 10.10!

In case any one is interested I did a Swedish translation for Osmos that can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwqAKhyY0V1OX25XQk1mUVZaRnM/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to use it for whatever you want.

edit: Since Ubuntu One is to be shut down in a few days I have moved the hosting to Google Drive.
Last edited by Henrik Holst on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meal Worms

Re: Osmos Swedish Translation

Postby Meal Worms » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:04 am

Hey Henrik,

Very cool! Thanks for the contributing the translation! I see you swapped out the hotkeys too -- bangup job sir! :D

Cheers,
Dave

Henrik Holst

Postby Henrik Holst » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:34 pm

Thanks Dave, and thanks for a great game!

Henrik Holst

Postby Henrik Holst » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:47 pm

I had to switch my storage vendor so the Swedish (svenska) translation file for Osmos is now at http://ubuntuone.com/5oBeC95zFEviEfM5mcnhCE.

If any one at Hemishpere Games is reading this then you are free to include it with Osmos, I hereby give Hemisphere Games unlimited rights to do thatever they please with the file.

I noticed that Osmos has been released for Android aswell, where there any changes/additions to the language file? If so I would be more than happy to provide a translation for these aswell complete free of charge.

Meal Worms

Postby Meal Worms » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi Henrik,

Thanks very much indeed for the update! We very soon are planning to update our iOS (iPad/iPhone/iPodTouch) version of Osmos with multi-language support. Would you be interested in help us with a Swedish language translation on that platform as well? If so, please drop a line at daveburke at hemispheregames dot com and let's continue the conversation!

Cheers Henrik,
Dave

Henrik Holst

Postby Henrik Holst » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:08 pm

Hi guys, unfortuantely Ubuntu is shutting down their Ubuntu ONE service so I have switched the hosting of my Swedish file for Osmos to Google Drive. The file is available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwqAKhyY0V1OX25XQk1mUVZaRnM/edit?usp=sharing

I don't know what happened to the planned iOS version, perhaps either one of our mails got caught in some spam filter (yeah kinda late but still...).

Return to “Hemisphere Meta”