Thank you

A good place for general questions and comments...
Vuul

Thank you

Postby Vuul » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:30 am

Hello,
My name's Kevin, i'm a 20 year old male from belgium. I've got panic disorder, which means I've got frequent daily panic attacks.
Without comfort from loved ones i find it really hard to calm down, an attack can stay with me for well over an hour, and leave me shaky after for hours. I bought Osmos from the humble bundle for android a long while ago, and a couple of weeks ago i got around to installing it on my brand new android tablet.

The game's really addictive and distracting, when i get a panic attack and i'm all alone, all i have to do is lay down with my tablet and play a bit of osmos and the panic just flies by, i'd really like to thank the developers for making this game.
It might seem silly to some, but those with relatives or those who have an anxiety disorder themselves will be able to relate to how horrific it is.

So thank you Hemisphere Games, this game has really helped me out alot!

eddybox
Site Admin

Re: Thank you

Postby eddybox » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Wow. Thank *you* Vuul for sharing that with us! While we hope our creations sometimes provide people with more than "simple" entertainment, we're both humbled and amazed when it goes deeper and helps someone in some way. Thanks again, and peace.

Eddy

Return to “Hemisphere Meta”