Second install on PC license

Feedback and support for the PC version of Osmos
srhammett

Second install on PC license

Postby srhammett » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:47 am

This must come up a lot, but I haven't been able to find the answer (or maybe it's too obvious, but I'm dense?).

I loved the game on my old Kindle, where I paid $4.99 as I recall. I got a new Kindle (an HD) when mhy old one got stepped on, and was crushed to find that it's incompatible. But I was jonesing for a fix, so I bit the bullet and bought the $10 PC/Mac/Linux download.

I installed it on my laptop and it's sweet. My question is, can I now download it to the family PC? I really want my wife and daughter to try it (maybe get them off of facebook for 5 mins.!), but the laptop stays with me, and another $10 license seems exorbitant.

Thanks for all the fun and (in advance) for the feedback!

Stu

eddybox
Site Admin

Re: Second install on PC license

Postby eddybox » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:06 am

Thanks for asking, Stu! And glad to hear you like the game. :)

I'd say consider it a family license, so feel free to install on as many of your personal or family machines as you like.

btw, we're working on an update to the Android version which should be compatible with the latest gen of Kindles. Hoping to get that out in a couple weeks.

Cheers,
Eddy

srhammett

Postby srhammett » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:30 am

Thanks for the response on the family license, and the good news on the Android update.

Keep up the good work. I'm not much of a gamer these days, but for me, Osmos has been a unique delight!

Stu

eddybox
Site Admin

Postby eddybox » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:13 am

My pleasure, Stu. Thanks for the lovely feedback. I hope your family enjoys the game as well. :)

Return to “Osmos PC (Win/Mac/Linux)”