This game is "awesometastic"

Feedback and support for the PC version of Osmos
Nacery

This game is "awesometastic"

Postby Nacery » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:50 am

Just bought this game, developers have done a awesome work, the full version is way better than what the demo showed.
Graphics are minimalistic but stilysh, gameplay it's very well balanced (accessible but not too easy) and most important thing, it's really addictive.

Just a suggestion; allow screenshot file format, it allows only TGA (PNG, jpg, BMP)

edit: Seems that it supports special letters

Meal Worms

Re: This game is "awesometastic"

Postby Meal Worms » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:43 am

Glad to hear you're digging the game Nacery!

Yeah, the FortuneCity font should already contain the characters we need to localise the game to most Western languages. One special tip for you about the 'j' character: the kerning for that character is a bit broken in the font, so if you're playing with the localisation, you'll want to put a space after any j's in your loc strings.

You'll notice also that the Osmos localisation file is Osmos-en.loc. If you're running Windows in another language, Osmos will automatially look and see if you have an Osmos-LANG.loc file (where LANG is the language abbreviation for your current language, as per the second column on this page). So, it's very simple to translate the phrases in Osmos to other languages.

Happy Osmoting!
Dave

Sheridan

Postby Sheridan » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:02 pm

Just tried to translate into ukrainian but this font doesn't support cyrillic. I don't care much about it. English is the best for me.

Nacery

Postby Nacery » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:03 pm

Yes I've noticed that glitch about the "j".

Return to “Osmos PC (Win/Mac/Linux)”