Achievements on the Games for Windows LIVE version

Feedback and support for the PC version of Osmos
Failed

Achievements on the Games for Windows LIVE version

Postby Failed » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:48 am

What's the last achievement on the Windows LIVE version. 11/12 achievements add up to 200G but theres a 12th secret achievement for 0G.

I only have 2 Epicentre Forever levels to finish for the last 15G achievement, then all that's left is the 0G achieve. I have tried absorbing everything on all types of levels, tried shooting myself into nothingness (which looks improbable as i spent 5 minutes shooting matter i couldn't even see into space)

On another note, fighting 4 Ferax was fun for the Sentient Master achievement. I might try 5 when i've finished the last achieves.

eddybox
Site Admin

Re: Achievements on the Games for Windows LIVE version

Postby eddybox » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:46 am

Hi Failed,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game. Sounds like you're doing really well, as quite a few people find those late levels really hard! :)

I'm afraid that there isn't actually a 12th achievement; Osmos only has 11. :( I'm not exactly sure why GFWL posted it with a "dummy" 12th achievement worth 0 points -- looks like a platform requirement. Sorry for the less than exciting answer, but there you have it. At least we managed to spread the full 200 points across the existing ones, and we may add a few more in a title update down the line.

Cheers,
Eddy

Failed

Re: Achievements on the Games for Windows LIVE version

Postby Failed » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:48 am

oh well it'll never show up as 100% on TrueAchievements but atleast i won't spend hours chasing the dragon and i can sit back and enjoy the game ... after i've got that last achievement ;)

Glad to hear of a title update already, i want more i say... MORE!

Return to “Osmos PC (Win/Mac/Linux)”