Update Failure!

Feedback and support for the PC version of Osmos
stickybubble

Update Failure!

Postby stickybubble » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:38 pm

I'm on a mac and got the message that a new version was available when I started Osmos today. I clicked the link and followed the instructions (found my email from registration and used the link again) & copied Osmos to applications again.
Then I started up Osmos again and got the message about updates again! I checked the credits page and the version is 1.5 not 1.6, and I looked at the .dmg and that also has the version number 1.5.
I don't want to waste another download attempt as I notice you only allow 5 gos from the one email link.

What is going on? Is there no mac update? If there's a newer version I want it! Also, if there isn't why am I getting these annoying messages?

eddybox
Site Admin

Re: Update Failure!

Postby eddybox » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:39 am

Oops, sorry about that stickybubble. We had a bug in our version checker (on the server side) that was reporting 1.6.0 for the Mac version, but that isn't the case. I just fixed it. You shouldn't see the message anymore.

btw, most of the updates we made to the PC 1.6.0 version actually came from the latest Mac verison, so Mac people aren't missing out on much. ;-)

Thanks,
Eddy

stickybubble

Re: Update Failure!

Postby stickybubble » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:16 am

OK thanks: funny thing is the ferax DOES seem easier to beat, but there's the power of positive suggestion for you! :D

Return to “Osmos PC (Win/Mac/Linux)”