Force Chaos

Feedback and support for the PC version of Osmos
OrbMech

Force Chaos

Postby OrbMech » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:38 am

I've been having great fun (thanks Hemisphere) and have every Achievement mastered/complete but for Master of the Force, and I only lack Force Chaos for this last one. From observing the behavior after fatal collisions, it seems that the frenzied period must be survived with sufficient mass to pick off the attractors from smallest to largest.

Quite challenging! I would welcome advice from anyone- and especially anyone who has completed all "Achievements" challenges. Osmos is a brilliant game, and great for honing spatial/physics visualization and instinct- also a wonderful meditative diversion. I hope there will be a sequel.

Cheers!

OrbMech

Re: Force Chaos

Postby OrbMech » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:11 pm

I finished all levels not long after my last post. Now on my second time through it's with a little more confidence, less doubt, but still challenging and a lot of fun. I was going to wait for the iPhone version to revisit Osmos, but I couldn't wait any longer.

I found I'm still vulnerable to an old foible: Sometimes under pressure I inadvertently click the scrollwheel/center button on my mouse, tripping time into fast warp. Ka-Pow!

That's when I remind myself how I made it all the way through before: Alert but relaxed. Osmos is still a great game, even when you've "beaten" it once before.

Return to “Osmos PC (Win/Mac/Linux)”