Not unlocking certain Achievements (Steam+Mac)

Feedback and support for the PC version of Osmos
undee

Not unlocking certain Achievements (Steam+Mac)

Postby undee » Fri May 21, 2010 6:17 am

Hi everyone!

I bought Osmos when Steam for Mac was released and have to say:
This game is one of the best I played in years! It's like a wellness vacation for my brain :)
It took me one week to unlock the bonus content (~1h/day), yet I still find it challenging and entertaining.

I however never unlocked 'Disciple Of The Osmos' and 'Voyager', although having 'Purity', 'Gravitronics', 'Fittest', 'Black Hole Sun' as well as 'Graduate Of The Osmos'. I already tried playing the two tutorial levels again... Didn't help :)
Anyone else encountered this problem?

Also I'm terribly sorry, if this question has already been asked or even answered. I tried searching this forum (as well as the steam-forums), yet not finding anything on this topic, except one thread saying achievements won't unlock when playing offline -> I never played Osmos while being in offline mode though.

Thank you for creating such an amazing and beautiful game! :)

eddybox
Site Admin

Re: Not unlocking certain Achievements (Steam+Mac)

Postby eddybox » Fri May 21, 2010 9:47 am

Hey undee,

Hmmm... not sure why those achievements didn't unlock for you. It'd be an interesting test to try and unlock them again by the following:

- Disciple of the Osmos: beat S1-2 (the Biophobe)
- Voyager: beat A2-4 or F2-3 or S2-3

note that you can access any of those levels directly via the little sub buttons that appear when you hover any zone button in the main menu.

Thanks,
Eddy

undee

Re: Not unlocking certain Achievements (Steam+Mac)

Postby undee » Fri May 21, 2010 10:55 am

Hi eddybox,

thank you for your quick response! S1-2 and A2-4 did the trick. Even though I'm pretty sure I had completed them before :)

Thanks again,
undee

Return to “Osmos PC (Win/Mac/Linux)”