Hello

Feedback and support for the PC version of Osmos
tractakid

Hello

Postby tractakid » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Just a couple of things...

Regarding the 12th achievement in the GFWL edition of Osmos, is there any furher news as to whether a title update will fix this? I would definately be in support. (preferably a random achievement along the lines of 'black hole sun'.

Also, I found the Ferax rather easy. After a few attempts, it simply decided to collide with a mote larger than itself, commiting suicide. :)

Thanks for this game, I like it and find it both interesting and challenging. I am currently on 70 gamerscore, but only have level A3B-3 to go in the Ambient zone which, once completed, will unlock a further 20g. I bought this game with my bargain hunter hat on, it was £2.50 in the GFWL Arcade launch sale, and I bought it without knowing too much about it. No regrets at all.

eddybox
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Postby eddybox » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Hi tractakid,

Thanks for the great feedback.

We actually submitted an update to MS for Osmos on GFWL, and they decided it wasn't worth the trouble. So... it's really out of our hands at this point. =P

Eddy

tractakid

Re: Hello

Postby tractakid » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:10 pm

WE LOVE YOU MICROSOFT!

gah >_>

Or alternatively you could make the update bigger :)

According to xbox360achievements.org the achievement is called '<string text>'. Who came up with that name? It's phenomenal :P

Return to “Osmos PC (Win/Mac/Linux)”