Unlocking the last achievement

Feedback and support for the PC version of Osmos
OsmosFan8264

Unlocking the last achievement

Postby OsmosFan8264 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Hi,

I am aware that the last GFWL achievement in Osmos is currently bugged and will not unlock. I am curious if there are any plans to release a patch in the future to help fix this issue. Also, any plans for additional DLC to the main game?

Great job on the game!

Meal Worms

Re: Unlocking the last achievement

Postby Meal Worms » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:34 am

Hi OsmosFan,

There isn’t actually a 12th achievement; Osmos only has 11. Games on GFWL require a minimum of 12 achievements, but MS told us their backend would correctly handle only 11. Sadly though, for some reason Osmos on GFWL is showing a 12th, 0-point, secret “dummy” achievement. The full 200 points are spread across the existing 11 achievements. There was a patch in the pipe with MS shortly after launching on GFWL that MS claimed would fix the issue, but it got punted, and I'm afraid we don't yet have a timeline for removing this superfluous 12th achievement.

Glad you've been enjoying the game!
Dave

tractakid

Re: Unlocking the last achievement

Postby tractakid » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:38 pm

It managed to handle World of Goo fine with 8 achievements. Seems like osmos lost out for some stupid reason, maybe the fact that 11 is close to 10 didn't help.

Speaking of achievements, I finally managed to get the Gravitronics and Disciple of the Osmos achievements yesterday, but I still doubt my ability to get all 11 working achievements!

I sincerely hope you manage to sort the issue out though, as it's not nice knowing I will never ever get 100% in this game!

Return to “Osmos PC (Win/Mac/Linux)”