Multitouch without GFWL?

Feedback and support for the PC version of Osmos
Meal Worms

Re: Multitouch without GFWL?

Postby Meal Worms » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:00 am

Hey jamma,

Osmos on a 47" touchscreen -- sounds awesome! =D

We'd be delighted to send you a Win7 touch-enabled version of the game. Drop an email to webmaster@<thisdomain> referencing this thread and we'll set you up.

Thanks also for reporting the problem with installing the full version overtop of the demo. What did you experience exactly? Any warning messages, etc?

Enjoy,
Dave

talon

Postby talon » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:20 am

Hi all, first off I have to say I really do enjoy the game but from the what has been mentioned throughout the thread I can only assume that the steam version I currently have will not be updated to include Multi touch support as well? I am currently building a 40inch touch table as part of my uni course and would love to include have this game running on it. Just wanted to how I should go about upgrading to the multi-touch version hopefully without GFWL.

Tim

Meal Worms

Postby Meal Worms » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:25 am

Hey Tim,

No worries -- send an email to webmaster at hemispheregames dot com and we'll hook you up ;-)

Cheers,
Dave

a_gizmo

Postby a_gizmo » Sat May 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Hi everyone,

I know this thread started two years ago, but wanted to ask if you have thought about updating the official release to support touch on PC as an option? More computers are being released with Windows 8 and touch screens. i tried the demo out on a ThinkPad Tablet 2 and it worked great.

tiptie

Postby tiptie » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:46 am

Again, I know this is a fairly old thread and I also have a couple of W8 tablets, that old link to the touch screen version works pretty good on these tablets, I own the full version and would love to replace the exe with the touch version without losing all my levels.

Can you hook me up?

Return to “Osmos PC (Win/Mac/Linux)”