direct purchase vanished?

A good place for general questions and comments...
Catinthewall

direct purchase vanished?

Postby Catinthewall » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Strangely, it seems like the direct Hemisphere games purchase link, and the entire fact of purchasing directly has been thoroughly retconned. What's the dealio?

Meal Worms

Re: direct purchase vanished?

Postby Meal Worms » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Indeed it has, Catinthewall. Sadly we're having some trouble with our e-Commerce partner. People who've already purchased the game directly from us have already received the full version of the game and shouldn't have any problems, but we've decided to disable direct sales through the Hemisphere Games site until we've worked out some of these issues. In the mean time, Osmos is still available on D2D and Steam.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Believe me -- we'd like to be able to directly sell you the game too!

Dave

Catinthewall

Postby Catinthewall » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:59 pm

For some reason, D2D won't complete the transaction, and I can't find any way around it, I think it's due to some country issues or something. The e-junkie page still loads for me though, can I still use that page? I would have used that one anyway, I want the linux version when it comes out. :)

Meal Worms

Postby Meal Worms » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:26 pm

Sorry Catinthewall, not sure what to suggest for the D2D issue other than to go through their sales support to work out the kinks... Hope it can be sorted out!

Dave

eddybox
Site Admin

Postby eddybox » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi Catinthewall,

In case you hadn't spotted it yet, we're selling the game on our Osmos page again. e-commerce problems resolved! :)

Cheers,
Eddy

Return to “Hemisphere Meta”