Smooth sailing until...

Feedback and support for the PC version of Osmos
Richard H

Re: Smooth sailing until...

Postby Richard H » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:41 am

"Is there a way to unlock the bonus zones anyway? Maybe a cheat, or a savegame. "

Bonus zones? Have I missed something? As far as I'm aware (and I'd be quite happy to be wrong and discover there is more new human generated content) the only thing you are missing by not completing this level is the completion screen and Steam achievements.

Richard H

Postby Richard H » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:30 am

Just fired Osmos up again. There are some new "Forever" levels showing up now. Cool, have to see what they are about. Sorry!

Meal Worms

Postby Meal Worms » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:11 pm

haha, not at all Richard H! Yeah, the bonus content appears when a player has completed the core game.

Enjoy the game!
Dave

Tsukasa

Postby Tsukasa » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Good News everyone,
I finally beated the game, after countless of hours (well, 26 actually)!!!

Somehow I managed to get it just right. Heres a golden tip for anyone stuck in the Epicycle 3 level:

** SUPER-SPOILER **
Once you achieve to get enough mass to consume the attractor in the middle, eat him. I didn't even need to consume any other attractors. You dont even need to loose much mass by accelerating high-speed to get to the middle, gravity force is low but with with minimal acceleration and time forward you move to it easy enough. Once you ate it the rest will 'collapse' in a spectacular way, just take care to stay on the spot.
** END SPOILER **

Richard H

Postby Richard H » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:55 pm

"I finally beated the game, after countless of hours (well, 26 actually)!!! ... Somehow I managed to get it just right. "

Well done! Its one of those experiences that gradually seeps into your brain until, without knowing it, you just "grok" and things come together. Enjoy the bonus content!

Return to “Osmos PC (Win/Mac/Linux)”